This is the time of year when our Wildcats will show what they have learned. Here are some important tips for preparing students for having a great testing environment:
1. Get a good nights sleep - at least eight hours.
2. Eat a good breakfast.
3. Do not have food, drink, or electronic devices (phones) in the testing environment.
4. Read each question carefully before answering. Read the directions twice.
5. Pace yourself so that you complete the test in the time you were given.
6. Come knowing that you are prepared.