Inman Middle School is fortunate to have a well-organized Parent Teacher Association that is actively involved in supporting Inman's diverse learning environment.
The Mission of the PTA:
- to support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- to assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- to enourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Purposes of the PTA are:
- to promote the welfare of the children and you in home, school and community, and place of worship;
- to raise the standards of home life;
- to secure adequote laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- to bring into closer relation the school, that parentsa nd teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- to develop between edcuators and the general public such united effors as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Membership is open to anyone who believes in the Mission and the Purposes of the National Parent Teacher Association. Individual members may belong to any number of PTAs and pay dues to each. Inman Middle School's dues are only $5.00 per person. Every person who joins a local PTA automatically becomes a member of the Georgia and National PTAs.
Together we are a powerful voice for children. With your help we can work toward PTA's goal of a quality education and nurtuing environment for every child.